“Hedwig’s Theme” is probably the most iconic music piece of the complete Harry Potter collection. And whereas that may be a lot to dwell as much as, this piece of music definitely delivers in its results on viewers and followers. There’s one thing merely magical about this piece, and we’re right here to search out out simply what occurs while you hear “Hedwig’s Theme.”
1. Chills. Pure chills.
2. A loud gasp escapes your mouth.
3. There’s an uncontrollable urge to run towards the supply of music. It’s the Bat-Sign for Harry Potter followers.
4. All ideas of labor and research cease. There may be merely no approach to be productive whereas listening to this piece of music.
5. A tentative grin spreads over your face. It’s like you will have a beautiful secret that you simply’re about to shout to the world.
6. Be careful for the waves of nostalgia.
7. Because the music builds, followers could expertise slight shaking as arms start to itch for the closest tv distant.
8. Your physique utterly disengages out of your thoughts and goes onto autopilot. The mission? Watch Harry Potter.
9. Pleasure builds.
10. Smells of popcorn and comfortable drinks appear to look from skinny air.
11. Your coronary heart slowly swells. It’s nothing loopy just like the Grinch, however you possibly can nonetheless really feel its impact.
12. You’ve gotten the uncontrollable urge to cosplay or gown in Home merchandise.
13. Your respiration charge elevates.
14. The will to search out fellow Harry Potter followers and start a Harry Potter marathon builds.
15. Non-fans (in the event that they even exist) apparently really feel a deep sigh constructing and a powerful urge to roll their eyes at this level.
16. Dopamine ranges rise by a minimum of 25% at an exponential charge.
17. Your eyes widen.
18. You hear a mushy buzzing. You’re singing alongside with out even realizing it.
19. You consider all of your favourite Harry Potter moments. The humorous moments, the unhappy moments, and the scary moments all jumble collectively in your thoughts.
20. A way of discovering residence settles over you.
So what number of of those results do you are feeling while you hear these first notes of “Hedwig’s Theme”? Does it have some other results on you? What do you consider while you hear this music? Tell us within the feedback down under and – wait. Do you hear that? It’s occurring…